Even if you’re not running in the St Pete Run Fest, you can still be part of the fun! We’re actively recruiting Volunteer Crew members for a variety of positions and shifts throughout race weekend, November 12th-14th. You’ll meet new friends, enjoy a front row view of the action, and, most importantly, you’ll be helping thousands of participants achieve their goal of crossing the Finish Line. All Volunteers will receive an Official Run Fest Volunteer Crew shirt and morning coffee and refreshments.
Volunteer Crew Guidelines:
1. Volunteers must be must be at least 16 years old – certain exceptions for groups that have adult supervision.
2. Volunteers must wear their volunteer t-shirt during their shift.
3. Dress comfortably and for the weather – closed toed shoes are a must!
4. Please do not bring children or pets with you for your shift.
5. Please obey the No Smoking and No Alcohol policy for the duration of your shift.
If you are interested in volunteering please stop by the volunteer check in tent in the Expo or email email@example.com.